401K Self Directed Reminder
Please remember that our 401K is set up for us to also buy stocks directly (aka Self Directed). Most people do not want to do this because they don't have the time, experience, or knowledge to do so, but I just want to remind everyone that it is available for all of us. Not just Scott and Susan Stambush. So if this is something you are interested in, feel free to call me or Fred. Fred will have all the paperwork to forward to you, and while I cannot offer investment advice, I may be able to answer some of your questions.
Little But Mighty We Are
In the last few years, Stambush Staffing has become a small company, but we still have big dreams remaining a force for good. Yes it would be nice to grow big, but not at the expense of being a jerk, liar, cheater etc. So, we will just keep on keeping on and see what happens. Thank you for your support, and we still have a lot of good to do. We may be little, but we seek to make a positive difference for everyone we come in contact with (albeit some people aren't happy with our thinking and/or our actions).ant to refuse an assignment. In other words, think of Stambush with an ownership mentality. After all, you are one of us.
Free Online Training at Elite MMA For Everyone
Since I believe COVID is real and not a hoax, I am training with Elite MMA online. I didn't think I would like it, but I do. If anybody is interested, please give Elite MMA a call at 713-339-4662 so they can set you up for the free online training. Elite asked me to have you all mention that you were referred by me. Below are some of the reasons why I like training at Elite MMA online:
1. I don't have to drive anywhere, and I save time
2. I lower my risk of COVID by training in my garage
3. I believe that training strengthens my mind and body
4. I like training and learning at the same time. Running and/or lifting weights is boring to me.
5. I don't have a camera on my computer so I can slack off if I get too tired or answer the phone during class if need be. Of course, when I trained in person at Elite, I never had anyone yelling at me to push it either. They are top notch fighters who happen to be very cool people as well, IMO.
Physically Train at Elite?
Elite is open and they have a pretty cool system for folks to train in while minimizing COVID risk, so if you like, feel free to talk to them about physical training as well. They also do private training in person as well as virtual. For me, I'm not ready for all that yet, even though I loved going there to train.
Feel free to call me about any of the above articles, or anything else. Thanks for supporting Stambush.
July 31, 2020
Ready To Join Stambush!
Giving Staffing a Good Name